New Orleans Public School Enrollment
Precisan de ayuda en español? Por favor llame al (877) 343-4773
Cần giúp với tiếng Việt Nam? Xin vui lòng gọi (877) 343-4773
The OPSB (Westbank) Family Resource Center will be the only center available Nov 23-25, from 8-4:30. All other locations will be CLOSED.
The Central Office and the Family Resource Centers will be closed Nov 26-27 in observance of Thanksgiving. Normal hours will resume Monday, Nov 30.
The 2016-2017 Main Round application is now open!
All students applying to attend a New Orleans Public School for the first time, or to transfer schools, should apply during the Main Round.
The OneApp now includes programs for all New Orleans’ students: early childhood education for students ages infant – 4, as well as k-12 schools!
The Main Round application is for students entering or changing schools for the 2016-2017 school year. It is open November 2, 2015 – February 26, 2016.
- Do not submit an application if you would like your child to remain at his / her current school. If you submit an application and your child receives a placement, your child will lose their current school placement.
- All Main Round applications will be processed at the same time, including applications to schools with academic entrance requirements. There is no advantage given to students who apply to schools without academic entrance requirements during the Early Window.
- If you would like to apply to a school with academic entrance requirements, you must submit your application by the Early Window Deadline, which is December 18, 2015. These schools will have a “push pin” icon next to their school profile in the application materials.
- If you are applying to schools without academic entrance requirements, you must submit your application by February 26, 2016.
- Please note that applications for students ages infant – 4 years old can be submitted online only. You can find out more information about the early childhood application and participating programs here.
In memory of the incomparable Allen Toussaint
The Orleans Parish School Board and the Recovery School District are partnering together to provide students and families with the opportunity to choose a school that suits their interests and needs. The annual New Orleans Public School Enrollment Process offers students the opportunity to easily apply to all participating schools using one application.