Our goal is to empower school choice by providing accurate school information for families in NOLA.
The process will happen in three stages:
- Gathering: NOLA PS will gather all critical details required for the application and the school finder website
- Reviewing: School representatives will review the data for accuracy and confirm each element by November 7, 2019*
- Updating: NOLA PS will post accurate information to the application and website in time for the launch.
*Certain elements may require various approval
The review process is described in more detail below:
- We will send a JotForm link via email to all K12 schools on application
- The email will go to the contacts specified in the enrollment comms field in SchoolForce
- After following the link, school representatives will enter a unique code to access all the existing details we have for their school
- Schools will have the chance to submit corrections through the form
- The form will take about 15 minutes to complete, depending on the extent of updates/corrections
- Once the form is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the new information
In previous years, this data collection has happened exclusively in SchoolForce, but this year we are piloting an outside confirmation process. Changes made to SchoolForce profile pages between October 18 and November 7 will be overwritten by the confirmation form.