Some schools in the OneApp process give priority enrollment to families with a documented economic disadvantage.
Families can contact the schools below for instructions on how to verify.
|School Name||Grade Level||Economically Disadvantaged Priority|
|Bricolage Academy||K only||Economically Disadvantaged Priority
If your family qualifies for this priority, please submit supporting documentation (see below for list of documentation).
Please send directly to Bricolage Academy via email.
Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Verification & First Initial of Child's First Name and First Three Letters of Last Name.”
Please include the number in household/family.
|Lycee Francais de la Nouvelle-Orleans (LFNO)||All grades||LFNO ECONOMIC DISADVANTAGED PRIORITY
LFNO allows families to verify their economic status for priority enrollment to all grades.
LYCEE FRANCAIS DE LA NOUVELLE-ORLEANS (LFNO)
Economically Disadvantaged Priority
If your family qualifies for this priority, please submit supporting documentation (see below for list of documentation) directly to Lycée. Please find a list of accepted documents here: http://www.lfno.org/at-risk-eligibility/. Documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Verification.” Please include number in household/family.
For purposes of priority enrollment at these schools:
An Economically Disadvantaged Pupil: any pupil about whom any of the following indicators are true:
1. Is eligible for Louisiana’s food assistance program for low-income: provide Current LA Café Benefit statement OR
2. Is eligible for Louisiana’s disaster food assistance program: provide Current LA Café Benefit statement OR
3. Is eligible for Louisiana’s program for assistance to needy families with children to assist parents in becoming self-sufficient: provide Current LA Café Benefit statement; there are tabs for SNAP and TANF OR
4. Is eligible for Louisiana’s healthcare program for families and individuals with limited financial resources: provide Proof of participation LA Medicaid OR
5. Is eligible for reduced price meals based on the latest available data OR
6. Is an English Language Learner OR
7. Is identified as homeless or migrant pursuant to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children and Youth Assistance Act and the Migrant Education Program within the Elementary and Secondary Education Act OR
8. Is incarcerated with the Office of Juvenile Justice or in an adult facility OR
9. Has been placed into custody of the state: provide DCFS documentation