The OneApp Main Round application window for the 2018-2019 School Year is November 1, 2017 – Feb 23, 2018
OneApp is the unified application process for New Orleans Public Schools. Before submitting an application for next school year, we encourage you to research your school choices. EnrollNOLA.org provides several resources to help you do that:
- School profiles: K-12 schools and Early Childhood school profiles provide information like location, grades served, school performance, and extracurriculars. Use the “Find” filtering tool to narrow down your options. To filter the school options, click “Find” and select whichever criteria is important to your family in selecting a school.
- The School Guide: The EnrollNOLA School Guide offers a print version of schools’ online profiles, and also includes information about how performance data is calculated, citywide data, and what to look for on a school profile.
- Guidance for Families: These additional resources can assist you in making smart school choices, filling out an online application, and more.
Main Round Window Opens Nov 1, 2017
Early Window Deadline Jan 12, 2018
Main Round Window Closes Feb 23, 2018
Results available Apr 2018
Submit a OneApp if your student is:
- New to New Orleans or new to public schools
- Seeking to transfer from their current school to a new school for the 2018-2019 School Year
- A transitional student, which means their current school does not offer their expected grade next school year. (For example, your child will advance from 8th grade to high school)
Do NOT submit a OneApp if your student would like to remain at his or her current school.
If you have submitted an application before, you can log in to your parent portal, oneapp.force.com, and click “Apply for Next School Year.”
If you have NOT submitted an application before:
STEP 2: Click “Create an Account”
EnrollNOLA is committed to ensuring the student enrollment process is fair and transparent for all students, families, and schools. Keep these tips and facts in mind as you fill out your child’s OneApp:
- Do not submit an application if you would like your child to remain at his / her school for the upcoming year.
- Only list schools that you would prefer more than their current school.
- If you know you need a new school for next year, we encourage you to list 8 choices to increase your chances of receiving a school assignment. If you need help selecting more schools, check out our interactive guide.
- Some schools with entrance requirements use the Early Window Deadline, January 12, 2018. These schools will have the early deadline listed on their online profile.
- If you would like to add or remove schools from your child’s application, you can do so in the parent portal, oneapp.force.com. If you would like to void your application completely, you must email email@example.com. All changes must be made by or before February 23, 2018.