The OneApp Round 2 application window is now closed. Round 2 placement results will be available in July. See below for more information about how to enroll after OneApp.
If you submitted an application during the OneApp Main Round (Nov 1 – Feb 23), your child’s placement results are now available in the OneApp Parent Portal. Here’s how to look up your placement results.
Round 2 placement results will be available in July.
How to Register
Students who have already received their school assignments must register by July 27 at your assigned school. These documents are required:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Parent identification
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental lease agreement / mortgage, property tax notice, etc.)
- IEP / 504 plan (if appropriate)
- Final report card / proof of grade promotion
You can also let your school know you intend to register through the OneApp parent portal (OneApp.Force.com). Simply log in, click on “My Placements” on the top menu bar, and follow the instructions on that webpage. Unlike registration, claiming your seat in the portal is not required. If you claim your child’s seat in the parent portal, you are still required to register at the school. For registration instructions, see above.
If your child will be attending a non-participating school, you may decline your placement by logging into your OneApp parent account. You may ONLY decline your placement if your child will attend a school that does not participate in the OneApp process. If you decline your placement, you will lose your public school placement for the upcoming year.
If you need assistance accessing your placement results, please visit a Family Resource Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed the application window? See how to enroll for next school year!
Round 2 Deadline May 25, 2018
Round 2 Results Available Jul 2018
Late Enrollment begins Jul 10, 2018
Registration Deadline Jul 27 2018
If you still need to enroll your child in grades K-12 for the 2018-19 School Year, you may do so during Late Enrollment.
Late Enrollment is a first-come, first-served enrollment process based on remaining seat availability. You should participate in Late Enrollment if you still need a school for next year or if you are seeking to transfer from your current school.
When is Late Enrollment?
• July 10: Grades 9-12 ONLY. We will make no K-8 placements on this day.
• July 11-13: Grades K-12. We will be serving grades K-12 ONLY.
We will make no early childhood placements during Late Enrollment at Dillard.
Where is Late Enrollment?
• Dillard University’s Professional Schools and Sciences Building
2601 Gentilly Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70122
• Family Resource Centers (FRCs) will be closed from June 28-July 16. Beginning July 17, Late Enrollment will continue at FRCs and discontinue at Dillard. FRC hours and locations can be found here.
What Else do I Need to Know?
• Please do not arrive on Dillard’s campus prior to 8 AM.
• Families will need to provide:
– Guardian identification
– Proof of residency
– Final report card
– Student birth certificate
• Seat availability will be posted daily when Late Enrollment begins . Please reference this before planning your visit. We cannot guarantee seats will be available in your child’s grade at your most preferred school.
Early Childhood Open Enrollment is now closed. PK4 enrollment for the 2018 – 19 School Year will resume July 17 at Family Resource Centers. Enrollment for Head Start will resume when Head Start Centers return from summer break. Click here for more info about Head Start summer closures.