The OneApp Round 2 application window is now closed. Round 2 placement results will be available in July. Check back soon for more information about how to enroll after Round 2.
If you submitted a Main Round application, you can view your placement results at OneApp.Force.Com. For more information, see details below.
How to Enroll after Round 2
If you submitted an application during the OneApp Main Round (Nov 1 – Feb 23), your child’s placement results are now available in the OneApp Parent Portal. Here’s how to look up your placement results.
How to Register
Once you have received your placement results, you must register by July 27 at your assigned school. These documents are required:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Parent identification
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental lease agreement / mortgage, property tax notice, etc.)
- IEP / 504 plan (if appropriate)
- Final report card / proof of grade promotion
You can also let your school know you intend to register through the OneApp parent portal (OneApp.Force.com). Simply log in, click on “My Placements” on the top menu bar, and follow the instructions on that webpage. Unlike registration, claiming your seat in the portal is not required. If you claim your child’s seat in the parent portal, you are still required to register at the school. For registration instructions, see above.
If your child will be attending a non-participating school, you may decline your placement by logging into your OneApp parent account. You may ONLY decline your placement if your child will attend a school that does not participate in the OneApp process. If you decline your placement, you will lose your public school placement for the upcoming year.
If you need assistance accessing your placement results, please visit a Family Resource Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed the application window? See how to enroll for next school year!
Main Round Placement Results Week of Apr 9
Round 2 Opens Apr 16, 2018
Early Window Deadline May 11, 2018
Round 2 Deadline May 25, 2018
Round 2 Results Available Jul 2018
Registration Deadline Jul 27 2018
OneApp is the unified application process for New Orleans Public Schools. Before submitting an application for next school year, we encourage you to research your school choices. EnrollNOLA.org provides several resources to help you do that:
- School profiles: K-12 schools and Early Childhood school profiles provide information like location, grades served, school performance, and extracurriculars. Use the “Find” filtering tool to narrow down your options. To filter the school options, click “Find” and select whichever criteria is important to your family in selecting a school.
- The School Guide: The EnrollNOLA School Guide offers a print version of schools’ online profiles, and also includes information about how performance data is calculated, citywide data, and what to look for on a school profile.
- Guidance for Families: These additional resources can assist you in making smart school choices, filling out an online application, and more.
Round 2 is now closed. Check back soon for information about the next opportunity to enroll for next school year.
Early Childhood applicants will not participate in Round 2. The next opportunity to enroll in school for the 2018 – 2019 School Year is Early Childhood Open Enrollment. Open Enrollment is a first-come, first-served process based on current seat availability. View seat availability for Open Enrollment here.
Early Childhood Open Enrollment takes place thru June 27, 2018 at Family Resource Centers.
There are NO OPEN SEATS for Inf – 2 yr olds. If you are interested in being added to waitlists, please visit one of the Head Start eligibility centers here.
PK3 and PK4 families who have not already been added to waitlists are encouraged to view seat availability for open seats. For more information about Open Enrollment, click here.