The OneApp Round 2 application window is now open! The deadline to submit an application for the 2018 – 19 School Year is May 25.
If you submitted a Main Round application, you can view your placement results at OneApp.Force.Com. For more information, see details below.
If you submitted an application during the OneApp Main Round (Nov 1 – Feb 23), your child’s placement results are now available in the OneApp Parent Portal. Here’s how to look up your placement results.
How to Register
Once you have received your placement results, you must register by July 27 at your assigned school. These documents are required:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Parent identification
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rental lease agreement / mortgage, property tax notice, etc.)
- IEP / 504 plan (if appropriate)
- Final report card / proof of grade promotion
You can also let your school know you intend to register through the OneApp parent portal (OneApp.Force.com). Simply log in, click on “My Placements” on the top menu bar, and follow the instructions on that webpage. Unlike registration, claiming your seat in the portal is not required. If you claim your child’s seat in the parent portal, you are still required to register at the school. For registration instructions, see above.
If your child will be attending a non-participating school, you may decline your placement by logging into your OneApp parent account. You may ONLY decline your placement if your child will attend a school that does not participate in the OneApp process. If you decline your placement, you will lose your public school placement for the upcoming year.
If you need assistance accessing your placement results, please visit a Family Resource Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed the application window? See how to apply for next school year!
Main Round Placement Results Week of Apr 9
Round 2 Opens Apr 16, 2018
Early Window Deadline May 11, 2018
Round 2 Deadline May 25, 2018
Round 2 Results Available Jul 2018
Registration Deadline Jul 27 2018
OneApp is the unified application process for New Orleans Public Schools. Before submitting an application for next school year, we encourage you to research your school choices. EnrollNOLA.org provides several resources to help you do that:
- School profiles: K-12 schools and Early Childhood school profiles provide information like location, grades served, school performance, and extracurriculars. Use the “Find” filtering tool to narrow down your options. To filter the school options, click “Find” and select whichever criteria is important to your family in selecting a school.
- The School Guide: The EnrollNOLA School Guide offers a print version of schools’ online profiles, and also includes information about how performance data is calculated, citywide data, and what to look for on a school profile.
- Guidance for Families: These additional resources can assist you in making smart school choices, filling out an online application, and more.
It is important to note that Scholarship schools do not participate in Round 2. If you are seeking a school for the current school year (Fall 2017 – Summer 2018), click here.
K-12 Applicants | Round 2, April 16 – May 25
Submit a OneApp if your student is:
- New to New Orleans or new to public schools
- Seeking to transfer from their current school to a new school for the 2018-2019 School Year
- A transitional student, which means their current school does not offer their expected grade next school year. (For example, your child will advance from 8th grade to high school)
Do NOT submit a Round 2 OneApp if your student would like to remain at his or her current school.
Do NOT submit a Round 2 OneApp if you submitted a Main Round OneApp and are pleased with your placement.
If you have submitted an application before, you can log in to your parent portal, oneapp.force.com, and click “Apply for Next School Year.”
If you have NOT submitted an application before:
STEP 1: Go to the parent portal, oneapp.force.com
STEP 2: Click “Create an Account”
You will need a valid email address to continue. The password will be sent to the email you used to open your account. Your username will be the email address you provided. If you need help creating an email account, click here.
STEP 3: Click “Apply for Next School Year”
STEP 4: Click “Add Student to Family Profile”
STEP 5: Enter your student’s name and OneApp ID
If you do not have your student’s OneApp ID, email email@example.com or retrieve it from their current school.
Please note that not all schools participate in Round 2, and some schools may only participate for certain grades.
Early Childhood applicants will not participate in Round 2. The next opportunity to enroll in school for the 2018 – 2019 School Year is Early Childhood Open Enrollment. Open Enrollment is a first-come, first-served process based on current seat availability. View seat availability for Open Enrollment here.
Early Childhood Open Enrollment takes place thru June 27, 2018 at Family Resource Centers.
There are NO OPEN SEATS for Inf – 2 yr olds. If you are interested in being added to waitlists, please visit one of the Head Start eligibility centers here.
PK3 and PK4 families who have not already been added to waitlists are encouraged to view seat availability for open seats. For more information about Open Enrollment, click here.