Work Permit for Minors
IMPORTANT: Our Family Resource Centers are closed until further notice.
You can retrieve a work permit at the address below. Please call before your arrival. A mask is required.
3400 Tulane Ave.
Minors (young adults ages 14-17) living in Orleans Parish who are seeking or have been offered employment may apply for a work permit at any EnrollNOLA Family Resource Center.
To apply for a work permit:
- Click here for the employer application form.
- Print, complete, and sign your application form. You will also need your employer and a parent / guardian to sign your application form.
- Present the completed and signed application form at any Family Resource Center.
- A minor is a young adult ages 14-17 years old.
- Minor’s original birth certificate or current Louisiana state ID.
- Completed “Application to Employ Minors Under Age 18”, signed by employer and parent.
- The minor must be present. If the permit is being requested during school hours, the minor must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.