OneApp in the News
Learn SEE how the process works!
Click here to watch the OneApp animation!
Please continue to check back here for resources and links to the media’s coverage of the Public School Enrollment Process.
- April 29, 2015: Nola.com: “More seek New Orleans public schools; Harte, Karr, Baby Ben tops.”
- March 27, 2015: Nola.com: “Principals’ confessions to manipulating enrollment prove importance of OneApp: Editorial.”
- February 11, 2015: Nola.com: “OneApp: New Orleans public school enrollment by the numbers, 2014.”
- February 2015: Brown Center on Education Policy at Brookings: “The 2014 Education Choice and Competition Index.“
- January 27, 2015: Nola.com: “New Orleans public school enrollment grows slightly to almost 46,500.“
- December 2014: CRPE: “How Parents Experience Public School Choice.“
- April 24, 2014: Nola.com: “Students at failing John McDonogh High Assigned to Mostly B, C Schools.”
- April 23, 2014: Nola.com: “Top New Orleans Public School Choices in OneApp are Edna Karr, Baby Ben.”
- February 25, 2014: Nola.com: “With OneApp, New Orleans Students Try to Toot Their Way to Algiers School.“
View News Archive
OneApp’s on Twitter! Follow us here: Follow @OneApp_NOLA