Submitted a K-12 Main Round OneApp? View your results here.
Early Childhood Main Round results will be available in May.
ALL FAMILY RESOURCE CENTERS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. YOU CAN CALL 877-343-4773 OR EMAIL ONEAPP@NOLAPUBLICSCHOOLS.COM DURING BUSINESS HOURS TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE. PLEASE STAY SAFE, AND VISIT NOLAPUBLICSCHOOLS.COM FOR THE LATEST UPDATES.
Main Round Results
Round 2: How To apply
Round 2 Seat Availability Report
- K-12 Main Round Results Available Now
- K-12 Round 2 opens April 6, 2020
- K-12 Round 2 Early Window Deadline April 20, 2020
- K-12 Round 2 Standard Window Deadline May 6, 2020
- Early Childhood Main Round Results May 2020
- Log-in to OneApp.force.com
- Click “My School Placements” in the top bar
- If you received a New Placement, please follow the registration instructions in your notification letter.
- If you defaulted to your Current School, reach out to your child’s current school for more information on how to re-register. If you wish to transfer, please participate in Round 2.
- If you are not happy with your placement, please participate in Round 2. We strongly encourage you to still register at your assigned school, even if you intend to participate in Round 2.
- If you received no placement, and still need a school for next year, please participate in Round 2.
- If you were assigned to a waitlist(s) ONLY, please participate in Round 2. Participating in Round 2 will not impact your waitlist position.
OneApp is the unified application process for New Orleans Public Schools. Before submitting an application for next school year, we encourage you to research your school choices. EnrollNOLA.org provides resources to help you do that:
- School profiles: K-12 schools and Early Childhood school profiles provide information like location, grades served, school performance, and extracurriculars. To filter the school options, click “Find” and select whichever criteria is important to your family in selecting a school.
- Guidance for Families: These additional resources can assist you in making smart school choices, filling out an online application, and more.
If you are seeking a school for the current school year (Fall 2019 – Summer 2020), click here.
SUBMIT A ONEAPP IN ROUND 2 IF YOUR STUDENT IS:
- New to Orleans Parish or new to public schools
- Seeking to transfer from their current school to a new school for the 2020-2021 School Year
- In a transitional grade, which means their current school does not offer their expected grade next school year. (For example, your child will advance from 8th grade to high school.)
- Round 2 is for K-12 applicants ONLY
Do NOT Submit a Round 2 if you are satisfied with your Main Round placement. If you submit a Round 2 application, you may lose your Main Round placement.
The Standard Window deadline to submit a Round 2 OneApp is May 6.
Some schools follow an Early Window Deadline of April 20, 2020. See which schools participate in the Early Window.
Many seats have filled in the Main Round. Please review this report to see the projected seat availability for Round 2.
3/30 Update: THE EARLY CHILDHOOD APPLICATION IS CLOSED. If you submitted an application, the verification deadline has been extended.
If you missed the window to apply and still need an Early Childhood seat for the 2020-21 school year, please check back soon for more information.
Early Childhood applicants are required to complete an additional step after submitting an application. All Early Childhood applicants must verify their eligibility by submitting the following documents:
- Student birth certificate
- Parent I.D.
- 2 Proofs of residency (utility bill, rental lease agreement / mortgage, property tax notice, etc.)
- Proof of income (last 4 check stubs, letter from employer, etc.)
For a detailed list of documents required for Early Childhood, click here.
If you do not complete the additional step of verifying, your application will not be processed. You will not be placed at an early childhood program or waitlist. Check back soon for verification instructions while our offices are closed.