ALL FAMILY RESOURCE CENTERS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. YOU CAN CALL 877-343-4773 OR EMAIL ONEAPP@NOLAPUBLICSCHOOLS.COM TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE. PLEASE STAY SAFE, AND VISIT NOLAPUBLICSCHOOLS.COM FOR THE LATEST UPDATES.
- K-12 Main Round Results Available Now
- Early Childhood Main Round Results Available Now
- Round 2 Results Available Now
- Late Enrollment Signup, Happening Now
VIRTUAL LATE ENROLLMENT
Late Enrollment is for families who are new to the city, new to public schools, or wish to transfer to a new school for the 2020-21 school year. Late Enrollment process will be virtual this summer.
K12 SEAT AVAILABILITY REPORT
Click here to learn more about what schools may have seats available during Late Enrollment.
IMPORTANT: This report is updated a few times a day, but is not a guarantee of availability. The information here is subject to change.
Look for the EC Seat Availability Report here soon.
EARLY CHILDHOOD MAIN ROUND AND ROUND 2 RESULTS AVAILABLE NOW
- Log-in to OneApp.force.com
- Click “My School Placements” in the top bar
- If you received a New Placement, please contact your school to register and confirm your seat.
- Click here for Early Childhood Registration Contact Information—Register by July 17, 2020.
- Click here for K12 Registration Contact Information—Register before the first day of school.
- If you defaulted to your Current School or Main Round placement, contact the school for information about how to re-register. If you wish to transfer, you may participate in Late Enrollment (details below).
- If you are not happy with your placement, you may participate in Late Enrollment (details below). We strongly encourage you to register at your assigned school, even if you intend to participate in Late Enrollment.
- If you received no placement, and still need a school for next year, you may participate in Late Enrollment (details below).
- (Early Childhood) If you were assigned to a waitlist(s) ONLY, you may participate in Late Enrollment (details below). Early Childhood families will have the opportunity to enroll in schools with open seats (non-Head Start ONLY) or be added to waitlists. You must be verified to enroll or be added to waitlists. More information coming soon.