K12 RESULTS FOR MAIN ROUND 2020 ARE EXPECTED IN MARCH 2020.
- Main Round Results Available March 2020
- Early Childhood Application Deadline 3/27/2020
- Round 2 opens after results are released from Main Round
HOW TO APPLY
OneApp is the unified application process for New Orleans Public Schools. Before submitting an application for next school year, we encourage you to research your school choices. EnrollNOLA.org provides resources to help you do that:
- School profiles: K-12 schools and Early Childhood school profiles provide information like location, grades served, school performance, and extracurriculars. To filter the school options, click “Find” and select whichever criteria is important to your family in selecting a school.
- Guidance for Families: These additional resources can assist you in making smart school choices, filling out an online application, and more.
If you are seeking a school for the current school year (Fall 2019 – Summer 2020), click here.
SUBMIT A ONEAPP IN ROUND 2 IF YOUR STUDENT IS:
- New to Orleans Parish or new to public schools
- Seeking to transfer from their current school to a new school for the 2019-2020 School Year
- In a transitional grade, which means their current school does not offer their expected grade next school year. (For example, your child will advance from 8th grade to high school.)
EARLY CHILDHOOD APPLICANTS: DEADLINE 3/27/2020
Early Childhood applicants are required to complete an additional step after submitting an application. All Early Childhood applicants must verify their eligibility by submitting the following documents:
- Student birth certificate
- Parent I.D.
- 2 Proofs of residency (utility bill, rental lease agreement / mortgage, property tax notice, etc.)
- Proof of income (last 4 check stubs, letter from employer, etc.)
For a detailed list of documents required for Early Childhood, click here.
To submit your verification documents:
- PK4 applicants (4 year olds applying to LA4 or NSECD programs): visit a Family Resource Center.
- Head Start applicants (6 weeks – 3 years applying to Head Start programs): visit a Head Start Eligibility Center.
If you do not complete the additional step of verifying, your application will not be processed. You will not be placed at an early childhood program or waitlist.