Early Childhood Open Enrollment will be virtual in 2020.
Open Enrollment is the late enrollment process for Early Childhood families (6 weeks – 4 years old) who are new to the city, new to public schools, or wish to transfer to a new school for the 2020-21 school year. Open Enrollment process will be virtual this summer.
IF YOU WISH TO ENROLL YOUR K-12 STUDENT, CLICK HERE.
Parents, please follow the steps below to participate in Early Childhood Open Enrollment:
- Complete the Open Enrollment sign up form from a phone or a computer
- Click here – English Form
- Click here – Spanish Form
- Click here – Vietnamese Form
- Documents are required. The form will provide more information about what documents are required for each parent, depending on the child’s circumstances.
- Families who have issues accessing the internet are encouraged to call (877) 343-4773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will support you in collecting your documents so you can participate in Open Enrollment along with other families.
- In early July, you will receive a follow-up email with instructions on how to complete an eligibility check during the Open Enrollment period.
- Once you’ve completed the eligibility check and added choices, we will email you about next steps to verify your eligibility.
- Once verified, you’ll have the chance to select from available open programs or add your child to the waitlists for programs you are interested in.
Q & A
- What if I have problems accessing or using the Open Enrollment Form?
- With access issues, call (877) 343-4773 or email email@example.com and a representative will support you in collecting your documents so you can participate in Late Enrollment along with other families.
- If you have trouble with the form, call (877) 343-4773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will support you.
- What if my phone number changes after submitting the form?
- Contact email@example.com to let them know your contact information has changed. We’ll update your record.
- What if I miss the call I receive?
- If you miss our call, don’t worry. We’ll try you back later the same day, or the following day. We’ll attempt to reach you 5 times.
- What if I’m not the custodial parent?
- A non-custodial parent affidavit will be requested.