Over 100 free Early Childhood programs participate in OneApp. Please note that there are several income requirements to receive FREE Early Childhood seats. See income guidelines for Infant – 4 year olds here. Review this page for more information about enrolling in Early Childhood programs and verifying your eligibility.
IMPT: Thanks to the efforts of NOEEN and fantastic partners like the Campaign for Grade Level Reading, the Urban League of Louisiana, United Way of Southeast Louisiana, Louisiana Policy Institute for Children, Kingsley House, Orleans Parish School Board Early Childhood Working Group, Mayor’s Office for Youth and Families, and dozens of our community advocates, the City Council unanimously passed a 2019 City Budget that includes an increase for the NOEEN City Seats Program to serve 100 children, ages 0-2!
Early Childhood providers serving children infant to 2 year should look out for more information from NOEEN in the coming weeks with instructions for how to apply.
Apply for Next School Year (2019-2020)
Enroll for Current School Year (2018-2019)
(Income Guidelines, Documents needed to verify, Where to verify, etc.)
When applying to an Early Childhood program, you must complete the eligibility check and submit your application at OneApp.Force.com, then verify your eligibility:
- Log-in to oneapp.force.com
- Click “Apply for Next School Year” in the top left corner
- Next, click “Apply” next to your child’s name and answer the questions that follow. If your child is not listed, click “Add Student to My Family.”
- Submit your application and GET VERIFIED!
You must complete verification by the application deadline, February 22, 2019. If you do not submit your application and verify your eligibility by February 22, you will not be placed in an Early Childhood program.
- Income Guidelines
- Where to verify your eligibility and list of documents required
- Download the New Orleans Guide to Early Childhood Education!
- Creating an email account