Income limits recently raised, which means more families may qualify for free programs!
See Income Guidelines for Early Childhood programs HERE
- We are currently serving PK4, in addition to grades K-12, at Family Resource Centers. For more information about where to verify for Head Start, click here.
- Early Childhood families must check their eligibility at OneApp.force.com before enrolling. See info listed below.
- Early Childhood families must provide the following to enroll:
- Parent I.D.
- 2 Proofs of residency (utility bill, rental lease agreement / mortgage, property tax notice, etc.)
- Student birth certificate
- Proof of income (last 4 check stubs)
For a detailed list of documents required for Early Childhood, click here.
Before enrolling in an Early Childhood program, you must complete the eligibility check online at OneApp.Force.com.
- Log-in to oneapp.force.com
- Click “PK4 and Head Start Eligibility Check” in the top right corner
- Next, click “Check Eligibility” next to your child’s name and answer the questions that follow. If your child is not listed, click “Add Student to My Family.”
- When you reach the end of the eligibility process (Section D), click “Finish Eligibility Check.”
Please note that there are several income requirements to receive FREE Early Childhood seats. See income guidelines for Inf – 4 yr olds here.
- Income Guidelines
- Documents required to verify eligibility
- Where to Verify
- Download the New Orleans Guide to Early Childhood Education!
- Creating an email account